E-Statements are electronic (PDF) versions of account statements. E-Statements contain all of the same account information as paper statements – the only difference is that they’re delivered securely through E-Banking instead of through the mail.
Benefits of E-Statements
E-Statements can help you:
- Conveniently manage your account online – View, print and save your statements.
- Quickly access important information – Get your information sooner than mail, and view your check images online whenever you like.
- Deter fraud – Safeguard your financial information by removing the paper trail.
- Reduce clutter – Eliminate excess paper on your desk.
- Eco-Friendly – Eliminate the need for paper documents.
How to Enroll for E-Statements
To enroll for E-Statements for your checking and savings accounts:
Upon completion, you’ll no longer receive paper statements, cancelled checks and check images by mail. You’ll be able to view your statements and check images online, archived up to 18 months.